Some markets are flying (Asia), others are flatlining (Europe). Globally the market exceeds €20bn and it keeps growing in multiple matrices despite regularity heat elongated economic headwinds.
In Pre- and Probiotics 2015, NutraIngredients examines the forces acting on, and in, these markets.
Register, learn and engage with:
• Major players and start-ups driving innovation in prebiotics and probiotics
• Lab advances in the human microbiome, strain science and more
• Market analysis from sector experts
• Cutting edge prebiotic science & marketing
• Regulation, marketing and consumer perception
• Asian breakdown
• The rise of private label
Who should attend?
Pre-and Probiotics 2015 targets marketers, researchers and formulators working in the food, beverage and dietary supplements sectors.
Annie-Rose Harrison-Dunn: Reporter at NutraIngredients
Arthur Ouwehand: R&D Group manager at DuPont-Danisco Finland & Scientific Advisory Board of IPA Europe
Bart Degeest: Managing Director at Yakult Belgium & Chairs of the Outreach committee of IPA Europe
Dr. Gemma E Walton: Researcher at Gut Lab of University of Reading
Dr. Nicolas Madit: Business development manager at Capsugel
Marina Ponomareva: Senior Regulatory Expert at EAS Strategies
Shane Starling: Senior Editor at NutraIngredients and FoodNavigator-Asia